Interchangeble DIY Dry Erase Board

Originally inspired by Lynette over at Get Your Craft On; I finally got around to making a few Dry Erase Marker Boards this Christmas! Did you know that glass makes a great dry-erase surface?! I changed up the materials a bit to give it my own spin; this is literally a 5-minute craft! These make a great last-minute Christmas gift!

I used double sided scrapbook paper so you can switch out the paper whenever you're in the mood for a fresh look. Simply keep the other papers in the frame behind the front paper and you can do a switch-a-roo in seconds! I bought a scrap pack that came with the tag and used my Sizzix to cut the letters "n-o-t-e-s" to embellish.

I have several variations, including interchangeable "embellishments" so stay tuned for more.

Materials

Picture Frame - I used an 8 1/2 x 11
Scrapbook Paper
Embellishments
Dry Erase Marker

DIY Marker Board w/ Interchangeable Papers


Make sure your other papers still coordinate with your embellishment!

4 looks in 1

*This project was originally posted on my family blog, Our Journey*

3 comments:

  1. How did you attatch the dry erase marker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you attatch the dry erase marker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us. ReMARKable whiteboard wall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts; I appreciate each and every comment!